Since February 2017 I am assistant professor at ETS Montreal. Check my updated homepage. I am recruiting students!
Since September 2015 I am post-doc at THOTH group under the supervision of Jakob Verbeek and Cordelia Schmid.
Before I have been post-doc at the VISICS group under the supervision of Tinne Tuytelaars.
I obtained my Ph.D. at the Computer Vision
Center, a non-profit research institute of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), under the supervision of Jordi Gonzalez.
My research interest is about image understanding and pattern recognition, with special interest on convolutional and recurrent neural nets. For more details check my CV.
- Deformation Field Model.
Still missing a decent documentation but you can find the Python and C source code
here in a git repository.
- Coarse-to-fine Deformable Object Detection.
Python and C code of a demo version.
A complete (but more chaotic) version with also the training part can be found here as a git repository.
- Teachning assiatant at KU Leuven: Master course Embedded systems and multimedia, designing a encoder-decoder system for audio signal (laboratory) 2014
- Teachning assiatant at UAB: Computer Science, programming a simple game in C (laboratory) 2009-2011
- Teachning assiatant at UAB: Bioinformatics, neural networks (laboratory) 2009-2011
- Teachning assiatant at UAB: Computational Logic, prolog programming (laboratory) 2008-2009
- Python for scientific computation (pdf,link)